Friday, November 13, 2009

blogaddiction

Now it seems like all I ever want to do is update my blog.

What's new in My World of Raw:

1) I ate a pomegranate for the first time in maybe a year! It was small and yielded just shy of a 1/2 cup of juicy seed capsule balls (what are they even called?).


2) I ran out of rice milk and was forced to improvise for my rice milk/vita shake.

I have a big jar of hemp seeds in my refir so I mixed a few tablespoons of the hemp seeds (good source of omegas) with about  a cup of water and blended on high in my shitty, second-hand blender (just kidding, but I can't wait to own a vitamix!). Mixed it up with my powders as usual and added a few drops of stevia. It was not pleasant. Not nearly as good as the rice milk, but I managed to get it down.

3) I rinsed and drained my oats and beans and now I'll just wait for them to start sprouting. Here's a look at my sprouting station:


4) I did yoga this afternoon and discovered that I dropped another 1.5 lbs. I am now 3.5 lbs closer to my goal to lose 10 lbs by January 1st. Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment