Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Teetering on a fence
I'm* finally moved out of LA.
* excited about the future.
* scared to death.
* looking forward to many, many, planned and spontaneous adventures.
* afraid of disconnecting.
* wishing I had one of those screen privacy filters for my laptop.
* in a coffee shop on Haight in San Francisco.
* happy here for now.
* leaving Friday.
* anxious to sit down at a piano and stay there for two weeks.
* so thankful for Tennille and all my friends and family.
* all aflutter about many things.
* disappointed it didn't work out.
* certain of nothing.
* on the brink of tears.
* feeling better than I have in months.
* second-guessing every thought.
* not quite forgotten.
* definitely not forgetting.
* holding tight.
* more confused than ever.
* ready to be done.
* willing to start over.
* teetering on a fence.