Sunday, February 22, 2009

Living Light Culinary School - Fundamentals Day 2

well, I'm kind of drunk. Have you ever mixed kombucha and wine? I highly recommend it. It gives the wine an extra kick and a little fizz so I like it. I love it, actually. 

Day two of Fundamentals was another wonderful day full of food and demos and samples. We learned about the different knives, different cuts, carrot cake. I don't remember what else we learned and my pen was M.I.A for most of the day so I was unable to take notes.

~Here are some photos~
Morning green smoothie + E3 Live shot
Raw vegan oatmeal with Almond Milk
Raw Vegan Salad with Sauerkraut, zucchini angel hair + cashew alfredo, raw stir fry veggies, seasoned pumpkin seeds, mixed greens, sun dried tomato dressing, dulse, nutritional yeast, ground black pepper
Raw Vegan Carrot Cake display
Raw Vegan Carrot Cake












No comments:

Post a Comment